You are about to subscribe to the following waiting list for the following course type.
When a new course becomes available you will be notified via email.
Cycle Training Confidence Builder
This two hour group session is for you if you can ride a bike a little bit but would like to develop your confidence and skills in readiness for doing more riding.
Our instructors will support you through the following:
- Making the bike go where you want it to with more accuracy
- Observation and Signalling
- Emergency Stopping
- Use of Gears to help making riding easier
- Riding with other people
- Riding in public spaces - care and attention for others, and anticipation
Once you've mastered these skills you'll be ready to progress to the next level and begin to learn about riding on quiet roads.
More information about our other courses can be found here: Learn to Ride or Fix Your Bike
- Courses are for those aged 12+. Participants aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- We will supply a bike and helmet for you, but you can bring your own if you’d prefer
- There will be two qualified cycle trainers present
- There will be other participants on the course who are also there to learn to ride a bike more confidently
For detailed information on terms and conditions go to: terms and conditions