You are about to subscribe to the following waiting list for the following course type.
When a new course becomes available you will be notified via email.
Cycle Training Using Quiet Roads
This course is for you if you can ride off the road but want to begin learning or refresh the skills needed to ride alongside other road users (formerly called Road Rider Ready)
Our Instructors will support you through the following:
- Starting your Journey
- Positioning & Priorities
- Passing Parked Cars and Side Roads
- Making Turns at Junctions
More information about our other courses can be found here: Learn to Ride or Fix Your Bike
- Courses are for those aged 12+. Participants aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- We will supply a bike and helmet for you, but you can bring your own if you’d prefer
- There will be two qualified cycle trainers present
- There will be other participants on the course who are also there to gain cycle confidence
For detailed information on terms and conditions go to: terms and conditions