Cycle Training Complete Beginner
This one hour group session is for you if you cannot ride a bike.
Our instructors will support you through the following:
Introduction to Bike and Safety Equipment
Mounting and Dismounting
Scooting and Braking
Pedal Ready and Go
Making the bike go where you want it to in a large open space.
Once you've mastered these skills you'll be ready to progress to the next level to further build your confidence.
More detail here: Learn to Ride
• Courses are for those aged 12+. Participants aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
• We will supply a bike and helmet for you, but you can bring your own if you’d prefer
• There will be two qualified cycle trainers present
• There will be other participants on the course who are also there to learn to ride a bike
For detailed information on terms and conditions go to: terms and conditions
Wythenshawe Park Cycle Hub
Wythenshawe Park, Wythenshawe Road, Manchester
- 08/04/2023 (12:00 - 13:00)