Cycle Training Complete Beginner
This one hour group session is for you if you cannot ride a bike.
Our instructors will support you through the following:
- Introduction to Bike and Safety Equipment
- Mounting and Dismounting
- Scooting and Braking
- Pedal Ready and Go
- Stopping Safely
- Making the bike go where you want it to in a large open space.
Once you've mastered these skills you'll be ready to progress to the next level to further build your confidence.
More information about our other courses can be found here: Learn to Ride or Fix Your Bike
- Courses are for those aged 12+. Participants aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- We will supply a bike and helmet for you, but you can bring your own if you’d prefer
- There will be two qualified cycle trainers present
- There will be other participants on the course who are also there to learn to ride a bike
For detailed information on terms and conditions go to: terms and conditions
Salford: Media City Piazza
- 01/11/2023 (09:30 - 10:30)